|"Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in His commands" Psalm 112:1
Our Mission: Helping men bridge their Faith life with their Work life.
How will men's ministry achieve this?
With a God who does not judge, Men's Ministry will endeavour to:
What's on the 2012calendar for Men's Ministry?
- Reach out to all men and treat you like you're a champion;
- Walk with you through the tough and the not-so-tough times all the while seeking God's guidance and wisdom;
- Provide resources and real support to equip each man to reach his full potential so as to live out their Christian faith;
- Invite all men to share in testimonies given by men.
- Men who love sport: watch out for bus trips to watch the big games
- Men love a challenge: be ready to take on the challenge of camping out; this will involve both young and old.
- Men love to serve: from working bee's to helping someone move, men will be called upon to serve
- Men need mates: small dinner groups to introduce men to men. No specific dates - 2 or 3 days notice given
- Men need to belong: Shed nights happen on the second Monday of each month at the Alstonville Showground Apez Pavilion. Starts at 6:30pm. Be encouraged to follow Jesus in your everyday steps. A donation of $10 gets you a decent feed and drinks.
Mark your calendar:
- Small group dinners: as and when they happen, mostly with 2 - 3 days notice.
- Men's Shed Night - Every 2nd Monday night of the month 6.30 - 8.30pm at Apex Pavilion, Alstonville Showground. You'll meet blokes from churches and the community. You'll hear a couple of blokes interviewed, share their stories and tell about what's important to them. The best food and drink - donation $10.
- Men's Praye time - every Wednesday commencing 6.30am - 8.00am at ABF.